Shut Your Mouth and Open Your Eyes

Friday, October 01, 2004

It doesn't take much...

No, it doesn't take much at all from Vicky to make me happy. She seems to be a lot more generous with the smile-bearing comments lately, or I'm just better at making her say them. I couldn't go into more detail here though, that would be no fun!

I'm still kind of sore in the sides from basketball last Tuesday. Pretty sad.

The movie "Big" with Tom Hanks is awesome. Such a classic. Hollywood is running out of ideas, hence "13 Going on 30".

Thing are all that much less coherent in the mornings. I can't stay focused on one topic for long, nor can I remember anything important I want to post about.

There's a math contest on Saturday, but I've comitted myself to going to Toronto-ish. Today I'm gonna run some chores and hit up the mall with G. Haven't seen him in a while.

I had a nice chat with Dong-Ik, he's the guy that lives next to me. Nothing of great interest there, just wanted to make a point of the fact that sometimes you can get along with people you don't really know yet. It's just a matter of one of you saying something first.

Bah. Class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home