Shut Your Mouth and Open Your Eyes

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Better? Nah.

Everything sucks right now. Sure, I'm bitter about not getting a date this week. I feel so depressingly lonely without a significant other. I don't care how many friends I have, I don't care how much my family loves me. Every once in a while, I just need someone to share my warmth with. Of course everything else is important to me, it's just about balance. If anything in my life is dipped dangerously low, everything else tastes like ash. There's no moderation with girlfriends. You either have one or you don't.

I have no good games to play. Well, I have plenty of good games to play. It's just that to play games, I like to commit a lot of time to them, and I have to be in the right nood (forget everything I just said about moderation).

I have no appetite due to this terrible cold. Well, it's only terrible enough tomake me blow my nose occasionally, and have no appetite. Or maybe I just hate this fucking cafe food. You know what? I just hate food in general I think. Balanced meals taste like trash to me.

Gee is like a brother to me, in some weird, abstract way, but I never get to hang out with him, and when I do, there's no place to hang out. John is also like a brother to me, in a less abstract way that I've lived with him for so long, and he's always willing to listen to my shit (which reminds me, I have to bitch about getting rejected to him). He's gone on a work term next term, so I'll be back down to doing nothing, because I have no one to do it with. On the plus side, I get the fridge in my room.

Shit. I swear Kristen was the last cute girl worth chasing on campus. There's absolutely no way to meet non-alcoholic girls. In university, and life in general. People hook up at bars. People drink at bars. I don't drink. I don't go to bars. I don't hook up. Try using some logistic skills on that one. Social dance is good cause I meet girls (en masse) who share at least ONE interest with me. But, aparently that doesn't work either, given my lack of having someone to share my warmth with.

Listening to... Less Than Jake - Last One Out of Liberty City
Link of the moment... Fuck, this is the only thing that has any taste right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home