Shut Your Mouth and Open Your Eyes

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Still not better? Soon enough.

It's been another few harrowing days. Tonight was among the worst of the onsluaght as of late, as I found myself waiting in line for 45 minutes to order a pizza which wound up having way too much onion on it. In that meantime, I wound up getting a goddamned parking ticket since I decided to drive to get the pizza.

Other than that today was ok. I wound up getting perfect on two stats quizzes, so my mark should be nicely buffed for a while. G and I went to the Campus Cove, since it was free. However, that meant that it was shit ass busy, so we barely got to play any games.

I wanna live with him, for the sole purpose of having someone else who loves games. I'm too cheap to pay $60 for a new game, but if I had one roommate interested in games, then we could both drain $30, or $20 if there are three of us. We both agree the new X-Men Legends game looks worthy.

I've got a squash match tomorrow at 11, so I'd better get to bed. More has gone on in the last few days, hopefully stuff I can remember for the next posting.

Oh, of course it's more than worth my time to mention that I'm going to G's house this Friday and Saturday. I get to meet the legendary Cvet and BC. We're going to some pub Friday night, and I'm hoping to just generally have a good guy-oriented night with video games and other carefree activities.

Watch the video for "Go With the Flow" by Queens of the Stone Age. Fucking trippy.

Listening to... Alexisonfire - Counter Parts and Number Them
Link of the moment... Cannabis has come up a lot tonight. I personally am not a fan. Nothing against it though, just not my thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home