Shut Your Mouth and Open Your Eyes

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Title? My, what pressure I find myself under...

Just a "try to remember stuff that once seemed slightly interesting" post. I really just want people to leave comments, it's comforting to know that people read about my drab life.

I won Mad Maestro and Katamari Damacy off of eBay. I was going to buy Devil May Cry from Futureshop, and HL2 is coming out next month. And I almost have free time to play them all. Excellent.

Tomorrow I have a stats quiz, Friday holds a music midterm, and Monday encompasses my CS midterm as well, but I really just don't care. Calc was the last big thing on my worry list.

I've decided to start making leisure time for myself by staying up late. I tried going to bed at 9:30 one night in hopes of being refreshed the next morning, but it was still a struggle to get out of bed and to pay attention in class, so I've decided to just cut corners and take the afternoon naps. I just played some counterstrike (well, I let people kill me for a while), and I am shirtless in anticipation for a late-night shower.

Looks like I have my last exam on December 18th, so I can hope to be back home on the 19th. Notice how I called it home? I actually miss all that old shit. My mom's been talking about a bigscreen and new audio system in the basement. That makes me happy.

My soundcard is FUBAR. Well, it's still fine for hearing things through 5.1 channels, but it looks as though the card will never again have hopes of having a line-in. I don't think I'll be needing 5.1 for a while anyways, so I don't plan on replacing it anytime soon.

I haven't played guitar in quite the while. Once I get out to buy the headphone adapter, I plan to play a bit, assuming I can get enough volumage through the headphones directly through the pedal.

Christ, I'm thirsty.

I'm gonna go have a shower, then scam a juice box off of stupid John.

Listening to... Gorillaz - New Genious (Brother)
Link of the moment... I'm tellin ya, it's the stuff dreams are made of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home