Shut Your Mouth and Open Your Eyes

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Ziggy zaggy ziggy zaggy, oi oi oi!

Time for a post.

Last night my sister and John's sister came to Kitchener for the Oktoberfest festivities, and slept here too.

I can't say that it was the most thrilling night of my life. It's terrible how everything is bastardized these days. Back in the day, Oktoberfest was a celbration of German culture. Now it's an excuse to get together with other alcoholic university students, dress all clubby, and dance like tools to all the latest hits. Well, I'd like to say Danke Schon to all you Germans out there.

One thing I found frightfully startling is that Maria's profile, aside from perhaps her mouth, struck a startling resemblance to Agnes'. A few times I had to do a double take.

Alright, let's come to terms with something. Agnes is a babe. She is perhaps the most beautiful girl I'll ever have the privelege of knowing. She has what I can only call the perfect figure. I'm lucky to have had as much fun with it as I did. Jeezum crow, did I have fun with it.

Enough about that. On a different note, I think I may have convinced Laura to accompany on a friendly date. We would have gotten together tonight if not for her tremendous workload. I can't say I'm expecting much from her...I mean, we've already been down that road before, and there just weren't enough sparks to start a fire, but it still feels so right to have her under my arm. It feels good when just about anyone is under there (and yes, I do have limits and standards).

Well, there's no you-know-who on MSN, so I've got nothing to do...some people are watching a movie in the lounge, but I'm not willing to stay up until 3 AM two nights in a row.

Time to finish some CS.

Listening to... Raised Fist - Tribute
Link of the moment... Maybe I've got it all wrong...maybe college is the way to go

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home