Shut Your Mouth and Open Your Eyes

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Five dreams

Last night I had five distinct dreams.

The first involved me, Vic, Hollster, and a stolen transport truck. I'm not sure if it was the whole truck or just the big box part. We wound up going to Vicky's camp (or second house?), and it was in some bumsville area of some city. I can't remember much of this dream at all, except that the main theme was me and Holly being in love.

The second involved going to sit in on some sketch comedy show, part of the audience. They were doing a game show skit, where it was girls versus guys. The punchline is that there were like 30 guys on the guys' team and three no the girls', to make it an even game (cause men are dumb).

I was sitting beside John, and some girl to the right of me. When I looked back, I noticed that all the guys in the audience were on stage as part of the skit, except me and a few guys who were wearing pink. When the anouncer said "hey, anyone else who wants to come up, c'mon up" and I stood up and pointed at the guy behind me and said something along the lines of "don't even think about it, pinky!" The girl beside me laughed.

As the show went on, we started holding hands. We started talking a bit and it turns out she was in first year math, but her prof taught Calc 1 so fast and she found it so easy that she was already in calc 2. After the show, some guy came and roughed me up a bit about the ordeal, and I gathered that he was a jealous ex-boyfriend and we had one of those big "she doesn't want to see you anymore" fights. I forget where it headed after that point, but this seems to be the dream I remember the most about.

Number three invovled me, my mom, and my sister being in Toronto (which for some reason was a bigger ordeal than usual). For supper, my sister had some street meat and I had some nearby McDonald's. Then some guy came and said something like "if you don't have questions to be answered, there's no point in living in New York". Well, he phrased it better. The whole point is that if you live in New York, you have some life-altering question you want answered. Who am I? What am I here for? That stuff.

Number four was set in my residence. Raphael, Donatello, and Mikey lived in my half of the hall, and Leonardo was on the other side of the hallway. For some reason I decided it was about time that someone took down the stupid name sheets on the doors (they're actually up right now). At some point I started collecting laundry bags, and had to put them back when I realized that lots of them still had stuff in them. That really went nowhere.

Number five is just as foggy. John and I were in a movie rental place and I picked up about 5 or 6 to copy to my hard drive, and I picked one that he actually wanted to watch, so I said we'd watch it that night. IIRC (If I Recall Correctly), we were on some vacation, or at least in another city. I know there was more to this one, but it's gone now. Shoulda done this when I first woke up.

That's all.

Listening to... Iron Maiden - The Clairvoyant
Link of the moment... Does McDonald's ice cream count as a mind altering drug?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home