Shut Your Mouth and Open Your Eyes

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Willow, love me! Not Oz!

I'm starting to hate watching Buffy season two. I'm getting way too emotionally attached. I hate when that happens. There are so many plot twists now, with Angel becoming evil again, Willow hating Xander and getting some of Oz, and Xander getting some of Cordelia. I don't like it, I want Willow to like Xander again.

Right now I'm defragmenting my media drive, so I don't want to play any music from the drive in case it screws something up. Instead, I'm listening to this Blindside cd. It's not as good as About a Burning Fire, but it's ok I guess.

We watched Omen and Omen 2 in the lounge on Friday, and I'm in love with them now. It seems like no one looked at the plot the same way I did, and I still think I'm right. The way I see it, Damien doesn't kill people, the Devil kills people. Damien is put on the earth to be the trigger to the apocalypse. The devil kills all the people who could possibly keep him from being just that. Damien really has no powers of his own, he only has a purpose.

I beat Earthbound, but again, it didn't feel like a clean win. Using an emulator make it so easy to cheat (well I suppose it wasn't cheating, it was just super-leveling with the speedup button. More like saving me time). Now I've gotta play another game. I think this next one's gonne have to be heavy on the polygonal graphics. I've had enough 2D for a while.

Nothing much else to say, I don't post as frequently as I should.

Listening to... Blindside - Teddybear
Link of the moment... Thank you eBaums

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home