Shut Your Mouth and Open Your Eyes

Sunday, November 07, 2004

ARGH! BUFFYYY

Dammit, I hate television shows that carry on plots. It's just so damned unfinal, and when you finally get to the final episode, you don't want everything to turn out the way it did.

I finished off the second season of Buffy, and DAMMIT I just want things to go back the way they were in first season where Xander hated Cordelia, Willow had an unspoken love for Xander, and Giles was un uptight English prick. Part of me absolutely HAS to see season three (and consequently every season until Willow becomes a lesbian and all hopes and dreams of mine are shattered), and part of me realizes that I just spent 16.5 hours hours feeling miserable about all the changes that are going on in the lives of fictional characters. If I had the time to invoke 16 hours worth of change in my own life, maybe I could get somewhere.

I still think I got closer to shedding tears watching Trigun when one of the main characters dies (I won't give it away in the off chance that someone will someday watch Trigun from start to end). The last episode was real heartwrenching too.

Listening to... Metallica - No Remorse
Link of the moment... Don't read too much, or else you'll pick up spoilers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home