Shut Your Mouth and Open Your Eyes

Friday, November 05, 2004

To be honest,

I had a big post on its way to completion yesterday. It was to be my masterpiece, my Symphony 5, my Mein Kampf, etc., but then the power went out, erasing all existence of it from the digital spectrum. It was in retaliation to my relatively low marks (relative to last term, and my life to this point for that matter).

Regardless, it's gone and I've fumed about it. A select few have heard me bitch about it anyways.

I think I just came on to post a few more games I want to play. I've been playing a lot of Super Mario 64 lately. My wireless controller pulls a bit to the right, but I can't complain for $20. The wirelessness is worth it so long as I don't need exact precision for anything. I'm up to 34ish stars, and now all the levels take too much skill. Mario 64 is a goddammed good game, and it always will be. It's as classis as Mario and Mario 3.

Without any further adieu,

Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
Shadow Hearts: Covenant

Shit, that's it? Eh, they're both good.

Listening to... New Bomb Turks - Don't Kimosabe me
Link of the moment... 7.7? Harsh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home