Shut Your Mouth and Open Your Eyes

Saturday, November 06, 2004

FOLD!

Well, I'm out of the poker tournament already, and now I have nothing to do with my Saturday night. I still have made no progress with my CS assignment.

I was seated next to a cute girl at poker. I think her name was Nicole, she seems to have found herself at the poker tournament via Grace. I wish she would have gotten out sooner, so I could convince her to do something else with her Satruday night, but alas:
1. I'm too lazy to wait for her to lose
2. I'd be too scared to say anything to her
3. She's likely in her mid twenties, and most people aren't comfortable with that stuff.
4. It's a lot less painful to talk about what didn't happen as opposed to what did happen (I may be blowing this out of proportion, but I stand behind my point)

Now what to do...play video games, study CS, watch some Buffy, and eat McDonald's DblCheeseburgers. Maybe I'll go back downstairs and cheerlead Nicole some more if she's still in.

Listening to... Iron Maiden - The Prisoner
Link of the moment... So fun...I gotta do non-tv related stuff when I'm at home. Board game nights and such.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home