Shut Your Mouth and Open Your Eyes

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

It's a CHORE I tell ya

I don't update this blog as often as I would like, or as often as I used to. I guess when you do anything for a while, it starts to lose its appeal.

I beat Half Life 2 the other day, so that's finally out of the way. I think the intense load times actually made me consider murder at one point. It was ridiculous, 30 seconds of loading every three minutes.

I completely rearranged my room the other day, but most of you didn't know what it looked like to begin with. I have the illusion of more floor space now, but there are some awkwardities about the room.

I downloaded a Dragon Ball Z mod for Half life called Earth's Special Forces, and I can't wait to play with Adam Phil and Turner, and perhaps Veebs since he's a fan of the DBZ too. It's surprisingly good, not just some lame mod where they replace the guns with energy beams. The control is pretty in-depth.

I miss you Vicky!

Listening to... The Offspring - Self Esteem
Link of the moment... Earth's Special Forces

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home