Shut Your Mouth and Open Your Eyes

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Late night with CS134

Well last night was the first time that I stayed up extremely late to finish an assignment. the CS134 assignment took me by storm, and I would up working on it until about 4:30 in the morning (and I still needed about an hour today to tweak it).

The sad thing is that I know I could design it so much better if I had more time. I take pride in my coding, but it's working now and if it ain't broke don't fix it. One class came to about 500 lines of code (where my previous max was probably no more than 250). I must say though, it's working, and if I don't get at least 90 on this assignment, heads will roll.

I got three hours of sleep last night and consequently, I've been in a daze all day, which is not good considering I have a stats quiz this afternoon. I skipped lunch to code, but I've decided to graba sandwich from Tim Horton's before stats.

I'll tell you what though, Wednesday at 5 PM is one of the best feelings in the world (ESPECIALLY when there's no calc assignment due, like this week). I should get started on next week's work, but on the other hand, fuck it. I need a break, I think I'm going to watch Snatch tonight, and maybe convince John to buy me Chinese in celebration of getting another CS asignment out of the way.

There might have been more interesting news to stick here, but it's hard to use my brain powers at the moment. Again, not good for this quiz (which I studied minimally for and am planning to wing).

Listening to... Bad Religion - Dead in 2010
Link of the moment... Goddam you discrete event simulation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home