Shut Your Mouth and Open Your Eyes

Monday, November 15, 2004

To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, but to be loved by the one you love is everything - Anonymous

Oh my how true.

I'm finding myself with quite the attraction to Laura once again. At the current moment, I find myself moreso hoping she doesn't keep up on my blog often enough for her to come across this post.

See, on the one hand, I'm completely in love with MSN-Laura. She makes me laugh more than anyone else on MSN. No offense to anyone else of course, but she actually makes me laugh out loud to myself regularly. Sometimes it's even a result of my own jokes, but either way I laugh when I talk to her.

Irregardless, it's the little things that can get to a man. I'm not saying she's not a great girl, I'm just saying there are just one too many minor annoyances for me to be able to continue in a relationship. I mean, I've proved it through example. We dated, and I want out. Therefore, if we date I'll want out.

Not only that, I don't want to hurt her. I got lucky this time, for the first time and we're still very good friends after breaking up. It's a shame how you can say "I love you" one day, and then just not really mean it (at least in the same context) shortly thereafter.

I keep thinking to myself that Agnes was my only chance at a completely fulfilling relationship. Sometimes I think I'm too obsessive, but I look at other people's rantings and ravings and realize I may not be alone. The only thing I can do is tell myself to shut the fuck up.

I heard a question asked in someone else's site, along the lines of "what gets you out of bed day after day?". I've thought about it for a while, and I'm still not sure of my answer. Part of me wants to say jealousy. I want to be the best. Part of me wants to say education, but really I just want to learn so I can be the best. Part of me wants to say charity. Sometimes it makes other people happy to know that I'm still alive. Is this all that's binding me to this world? Scary.

Listening to... Fear Factory - Securitron
Link of the moment... Insultingly Stupid Movie Physics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home